WHAT IS INS?
INS is a decentralized ecosystem directly connected with the producer of groceries and consumer goods. Looking into the grocery market analysis, the grocery market is one of the largest consumer markets in the world and is forecast to reach $8.5 trillion by 2020. It is reaching a digital tipping point, with much of its growth to come from online. Online grocery, being the target segment for INS, is expected to grow from $98 billion in 2015 to $290 billion in 2020, according to IDG estimates. INS simply facilitates the order fufillment process and allows manufacturers to join it, publish their product for sale, carry out promotion and loyalty campaigns and get feedback from customers,enables them to order those products and vote for new products and manufacturer.
The main role of this project is to develop the open source technology required for running the decentralized ecosystem and create a successful model to incentivize all participants. This amazing project will simply disrupt the existing grocery retail industry and become a new standard driving accelerated adoption and massive usage of INS token. Thats not all, lets look into how it works.
HOW DOES IT WORK
Directly connect the product and consumer manufacturers.
Overcoming the dominance of retailers.
Offers a wide range of smart contracts for easy operation.
Use the INS token for all transactions.
ADVANTAGES FOR CONSUMERS
- High-quality food is cheaper than in stores.
- The online store is bought easily and easily.
- Unlimited access to preferred suppliers.
ADVANTAGES FOR MANUFACTURERS
- Full control over prices and product lists,
- Direct marketing and promotion to consumers,
- Fast and detailed feedback from customers.
MANUFACTURERS HAVE NO HEAVY ON INDIRECT MARKETING FOR CONSUMERS.
- Marketing — the second largest value for manufacturers after the cost of goods.
- 70% of marketing is used for trade channels (ie, wholesale and retail traders).
- Most marketing campaigns are inefficient, which leads to higher prices for grocery stores.
- INS will allow manufacturers to provide high-performance, high-performance rewards for consumers using INS tokens.
Marketing trade in% of the cost of the manufacturer.
FOOD MARKET RECEIVED BY RETAIL CHAINS
- The competitiveness of retailers adversely affects the manufacturer.
- Limited choice and high prices are the burden of consumers.
- INS offers effective measures to build a new new wholesale market.
- $ 5.6 TRILLION GLOBAL GROSERY MARKET SIZE.
- 30–50% MEDIUM MARKER USED BY THE RETAIL SUPPLIER ON THE PRICE OF THE SUPPLIER.
- 60% + MEDIUM RIGHTS OF THE MARKET ANNOUNCED TOP-5 RETAILS IN BIG COUNTRIES.
The INS ecosystem will be the first global decentralized commodity market where consumers can buy products directly from producers using low transparent prices. Manufacturers compete for consumers and directly interact with them.
Distribution of Tokens
60% depositor Token Sale
5% Advisor, early supporter, generosity
20% reserve fund
Beginning: November 27, 11:00 (GMT)
Cap: 200,000 ETH
Token rate: 1 ETH = 300 INS Token Protocol INS Project ERC20 maximum coating ETH 200 000 Total number of tokens: 150.000.000 INS exact number of tokens produced depends on the amount of donated resources. After the completion of the ICO, no production, printing or extraction of markers is made. 60% token for ICO participants
Pre-sale discounts are indicated in the White Paper. Join our channel Telegram in the white list and get special discounts.
20% of the token for the team, advisor and bounty
See Information on generosity in the Bounty and Referral Campaign sections.
20% of tokens will remain in the Reserve Fund.
The reserve fund will be used to provide referrals to new customers to accelerate the growth of the ecosystem.
The ultimate goal of the INS Foundation is to create a leading decentralized consumer market that is used by a wide audience, supporting lush consumer ecosystems that are willing to buy daily products at lower prices, and suppliers want to sell directly and outside of existing trading networks. The main role of the INS Foundation is to develop open source technologies necessary for the functioning of the decentralized INS ecosystem and to create successful models to stimulate all participants.
LINKS TO INS
Website: https: //ins.world/ White paper
Whitepaper: https: //ins.world/INS-ICO-Whitepaper.pdf
Twitter: https: // twitter.com/ins_ecosystem
Telegram: https: //t.me/ins_ecosystem
My Bitcointalk Profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1048662
My Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoKb8l6T6TN3dk9_9CvTnvw