The design of your building has a significant effect on the preservation of the collections stored within. The indoor environment is affected by the type and extent of insulation, the presence of windows, the capacity of the structure to resist moisture, and the presence of chemicals and/or pollutants generated by interior finishes and furnishings. In addition, the layout of storage and workspaces affects the maintenance of the climate, and security considerations. You need the touch of professionals at every stage of building. To achieve this , you need a digital platform where builders can connect. A digital platform is the gateway to all innovations and digital journeys. There is a big gap over the correct prioritization and the question is whether the targets are solving problems, helping partners and attracting more customers. Avoid unnecessary work, rely on a team that can not only tell you the way, but work together.
Builderium is a construction platform based on blockchain technology who aims at the improved interaction between construction clients and constructors workers. Builderium can be used to locate clients for contracts, which will help various job seekers in the construction sector. On the other hand, clients will also have an opportunity to work with quality workers at a cheaper cost. Builderium's platform is very simple to use. Construction clients have to just upload the details of the new project and relevant professionals are notified about the new project on the platform. Then, contractors will bid on the project and the client can decide with whom they want to work with.
Builderium, being a platform that connects construction workers and contractor clients, is here to provide solutions to the following problems:
- Increasing competition makes clients more difficult.
- Construction workers cannot find the job offer they are looking for in their living room.
- Clients are unsure about the quality of the construction workers they will be renting. Also, the price may be steep for a project.
FEATURES OF BUILDERIUM PLATFORM
- They are composed of Reverse Dutch auctions on Builderium
With this strategy a buyer can be confident on the value of the mazuma to get and this entail a consummated project even if it on a stringent budget.
- Secure Block chain Payment transactions
The haste, security, and ﬂexibility of the blockchain technology were leveraged in the process of building the Builderium platform. For this reason, the platform boasts advanced security features without compromising other intrinsical advantages
- Expertise’s networking
Builderium is committed to building only the best structures ecumenical and to fulﬁll this promise, there is a team dedicated to sourcing raw and manually-veYed aptitudes.
Security of Property and Assets by Paying Deposit before Bidding,
Explore Diﬀerent Construction Accommodations on Builderium.
HOW THE PLATFORM OPERATES
The Builderium recruiting team would vet potential contractors before letting them join the platform. Clients would submit construction projects on the platform (accessed through a website or a mobile app), specifying their locations, the required specialists and the minimum and maximum prices they would be willing to pay. Those projects could range from building a new house to repainting the walls or replacing the roof. The platform engine will match each project to contractors from its pool based on their location, specialty and experience. Those contractors will need to commit a BUILD token each to take part in a reverse Dutch auction. The lowest bidder will receive the construction contract.
All payments on the platform will be executed securely on the blockchain, with the option of using BUILD tokens. Upon completion, clients will be able to leave reviews for their contractors. Ordinary construction workers will also be able to use the platform to look for work, both part-time and with construction companies.
PARTICIPANTS OF THE PLATFORM
There are three important people involved in how the platform works, the client, contractor and the construction worker. find below what each of these three people do or are expected of them on the builderium platform
- The Client
The client is expected to submit the details of their project, after which relevant professionals will be informed of the client proposal. Then and there, these professionals partake in reverse auctions to determine who will complete the project and at what cost. This works in such a way that the client get to work with the lowest bid submitted.
- The Contractor
A contractor bid for the project which he knows he has the capacity and also comfortable to accomplish.
- The Construction Workers
The construction workers can surf the platform for construction jobs of their choice in the area they would like to work at.
WHY CHOOSE BUILDERIUM?
- Get Quality Building Service on a Limited Budget: Clients always love it when their needs are attended to on their terms. Builderium makes that wish a reality, and now you can have different multinational companies bidding for a chance to realize your dream building.
- Secure Blockchain Technology for Payment: There’s no excuse for delayed or failed transactions. Our secure payment network with unique decentralized features ensure that there’s no chance for fraud or criminal activities.
- Eliminate the Cost of Advertising Annually: The average construction firm spends about $25,000 annually on advertising while a few others spend as much as $250,000 to $500,000. With Builderium, these expenses are no longer incurred.
- Instant Transactions with Blockchain: There’s no cause for alarm. This platform eliminates the issue of non-payment or delayed payment as the client pays into a holding account before the commencement of the project. Upon completion, a secure, easy, and fast means of transfer is initiated, enabling you to get your funds as soon as possible.
- Increase Reputation and Ranking: For new businesses, getting the trust of customers can be hard. On Builderium, each contractor is manually vetted and upon completion of projects, reviews are provided.
ADVANTAGES OF BUILDERIUM PLATFORM
- Builderium offers a somewhat more flexible approach than most existing freelance platforms that should help accommodate the interests of all parties involved.
- Clients would save a lot of money and trouble with this platform, while builders would find a larger market for their services while saving on their marketing efforts.
- This platform brings clients and builders together on a dedicated platform and matching them based on location.
- Builderium stands to overcome the construction market's fragmentation, whereas employing the blockchain and allowing reviews should help tackle the trust problem.
TOKEN AND ICO DETAILS
Builderium uses ERC20 token which is created on Ethereum blockchain. The company has released total tokens worth 23,000 ETH. Out of the total tokens, 20% will be made available in the pre-ICO sale and 40% will be for the main sale and rest 20% is reserved for the team. The tokens will be sold at a rate of 1 ETH= 6,650 BUILD token(pre-ICO sale) and 1 ETH= 5,000 BUILD token (ICO sale). Builderium will accept Ether and Bitcoin as the mode of payment for the exchange of BUILD tokens. However, you need to invest a minimum of 0.1 Ether.
ICO Distribution and Token Distribution
The total amount of tokens available amounts to 23,000 ETH and 20% of this is made available during the pre-ICO period. And 60% of the tokens will eventually be provided to the public while 20% will be reserved for the advisors, core developers, and founders. The BUILD tokens facilitate transactions on not only the Builderium.io network but on the Builderium.com platform.
For more information, please visit:
ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4694338.0
Bitcointalk profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1847143