Neluns is innovative financial ecosystem that combines:
Bank (which works with both Fiat and cryptocurrency), cryptocurrency exchange and insurance company.
In Neluns ecosystem, users will be able to:
- buy and sell cryptocurrencies on exchange;
- make deposits and withdraw funds from anywhere in the world;
- open IBAN account;
- issue debit and credit cards Visa, MasterCard, American Express;
- instantly send and receive international money transfers;
- receive loans in Fiat or cryptocurrency;
- get profit on peer-to-Peer lending platform (P2P);
- insure any transactions;
- get profit from trading TLS tokens on cryptocurrency exchanges;
- store money on deposits in Fiat or cryptocurrency.
After opening a multi-currency account, users of Neluns will be able to conduct operations in USD, EUR, GBR, as well as in cryptocurrencies. A Bank card will be attached to the multi-currency account.
Payments, purchase and sale of cryptocurrencies, as well as withdrawals from any ATM in the world will be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Cryptocurrency exchange Neluns has innovative technologies that make it easy to withdraw funds even at peak loads. Exchange also has a high level of protection against cyberattacks and creates the best conditions for cryptocurrency traders and funds.
The Neluns Bank will adhere to all the requirements of financial regulation that license and control the activities of banks.
The Neluns exchange and insurance company will also be registered in accordance with all regulatory requirements. Exchange Neluns will have license CFTC (U. S Commodity Futures Trading Commission) and SEC (U. S Securities and Exchange Commission).
The Neluns team is committed to minimizing risks and implementing the project in accordance with all legal regulations.
Official website: https://neluns.io
Author of article : valter_dego
Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1710093
ETH Address: 0x921Bb121c0b2EE43680c40925d96959986D2019a
#Neluns #blockchain #smartcontracts #cryptocurrency #banking