ionomy: The Future Of Incentivized Gaming

June 28, 2018 by Brian Colwell

Best question all day: “What do I get out of this?”

I use these interviews with cryptocurrency projects as a final determinant in my investment process. The speed with which a project responds to my inquiries is an indicator… or maybe a red flag? HOW a project responds is also an indicator.

In my experience, a project that takes time with difficult interviews such as this, answers objectively and intelligently, and is humble and data driven in its approach is a rare occurrence. It shows pride in ones work; a project that doesn’t have a great offering, that hasn’t spent the time developing unique technology and an organic community, doesn’t really have much to talk about, does it?

Not only that, but I always learn something new from these interviews, something to direct my next thought process or research. As always, I’m hunting for a masternode gem! This is how I’ve come to @ionomics …

Everything You Need To Know About ionomy In 20.5 Questions: an interview

with @AdamMatlack, Chief Strategist of ionomy

Q: Explain ionomy to me like I’m a smart 5 year old.
A: Chutes and Ladders is fun. But what if you got candy when you won? ionomy Studios makes games that are fun to play, but when grownups play them, they can win money and have fun.

ionomy.com is a website where you can store all the candy you won, trade it for other kinds of candy, or discover more games to play that are fun — and that also let you win candy! ionomy is like the baby of Santa Claus and the Pied Piper. The Pied Piper “Mom” tries to get all the clever fun people to make games for kids that are fun to play. And the Santa Claus “Dad” side gives them candy that game makers can give away to the kids when they win the games.

ION Core is the team of people that builds the candy factory and ensures production of the delicious candy flavors that everyone wants to eat.

Continue : https://briandcolwell.com/2018/06/ionomy-the-future-of-incentivized-gaming/.html