Imagine yourself waking up one day and finding out that your personal data has been hacked. You must be thinking what will i do to be more secured. The global economy loses $114 billion annually due to cybercrime, existing cloud technologies do not provide data security, as problems like loss of data, Hardware hacking and theft of personal data are on the rise.
IDM is aimed at resolving above issues. IDM which is abbreviated from Ideal Data Memory is an Ultra-secure Digital data storage service with technological breakthrough in security and safety of stored and transmitted information.
In the foreseeable future quantum computers will be able to break practically all existing types of cipher. For this reason, it is vitally important to start solving the problem of future data protection today. IDM service has solved this problem. The highest level of data protection, previously available only to government structures, is now available to public. IDM will become the new important attribute of everyone's life just like an ID card. IDM is a public service with protection surpassing existing government standards for secure storage of information.
Advantages for Users
- Eliminates the possibility of data obtainment by the State authorities
- The developers of the services don't have the access to any data
- The special services have no means for acquiring the customers' data
- $25,000 is the amount of legal guarantees for the security of your files
- Protection against cyber criminals
Advantages for Miners
- High profitability
- Calculated remuneration is between $4 and $5 per month for 50Gb of leased memory
How it works
Name: Ideal Data Memory
Total emitted tokens: Mintable, at purchase
Price: 0.01 ETH
Minimum investment: 0.1 ETH
Accepted Currency: ETH
Start date: 28th May
Duration: 2 months
Hard Cap: $27,000,000
Soft Cap: $3,000,000
Day 1 - 14: 20%
Day 15 - 28: 15%
Day 29 - 42: 10%
Day 43+: 5%
For sale - 60%
Reserve fund - 20%
Team - 13%
Developers - 5%
Bounty - 2%
- 2010 - The SIZE algorithm was successfully tested on CamGrid network at the Cavendish Laboratory at the University of Cambridge in the United Kingdom.
- 2012 – Foundation of Equivalence AG
- 2014 - An ultra-secure file-sharing program based on SIZE technology was introduced at "Hack in Paris" where the global hacker community tried to crack the algorithm without success.
- 2015 - The launch of a publicly available version of the BoobookBox for business and private users.
- March 2018 - Technology has been successfully tested in European cybersecurity laboratories.
- April 2018 - ICO for the global decentralized ultra-secure storage service IDM
- 2019 – Launch of IDM service
- 2019 - Development of the cloud blockchain platform (SaaS) based on SIZE data protection technology
- 2019 - 2020 - Implementation of a marketing strategy for the promotion of the IDM service and SIZE technology
- 2020 - 2022 - Development of a decentralized and distributed cloud platform (PaaS)
Meet the Team
Published By: Hurricanecol
BTT Profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1576406