Our Vision: unlock the value of health & sports data
Imagine an incorruptible safeguard for your health and fitness data that seamlessly connects you with all the institutions, companies and people that can help leverage it. BEAT is exactly this: a state-of-the-art blockchain platform that safe keeps your data and allows you to share it with sports sponsors, talent scouts, doctors, insurance companies and many more to unlock the vast potential hidden in your health and fitness data - one heartbeat at a time
The BEAT Blockchain
Unlock the hidden value of your health and fitness data with the BEAT Blockchain - one heartbeat at a time.
Imagine an incorruptible safeguard for your health and fitness data that seamlessly connects you with all the institutions, companies and people that can help leverage it. BEAT is exactly this: a state-of-the-art blockchain platform that safekeeps your data and allows you to share it with sports sponsors, talent scouts, doctors, insurance companies and many more to unlock the vast potential hidden in your health and fitness data - one heartbeat at a time.
It's More than just a Dream now, it's reality
- Already the market leader position in Germany, Europe’s most populous country and biggest economy, with a dominant market share
- State-of-the-art cloud platform built by 40 (and increasing) class-act developers
- Partner ecosystem already up-and-running, deeply integrated into the platform – ready to scale
Sports Sponsoring - Gym: By giving your employer and/or your insurance company access to your gym checkins or in addition part of your activity and health data you get a discount from your gym recurring subscription fee.
Sportspersons need to pay fixed subscription fee vor visiting gyms regularly.
- Gyms store the checkin data of sportspersons visiting.
- Gyms store activity and health data of digitally equipped devices of their visitors.
- Employers and Insurance Companies want to incentivize doing sports and stay healthy.
- Employers and Insurance Companies pay part of the subscription fee for regularly visiting the gym based on simple checkins as approval for doing sports.
- Additional payments could be agreed on with access to further activity and health data.
Sports Sponsoring - Everyone: All people doing sports with any kind of digitally equipped device capable of tracking sports activity will get rewarded with BEAT token in exchange for sharing anonymous activity and health data. MySports will be the first sponsor to demonstrate the endless possibilities available using the BEAT Blockchain with this sponsorship.
- Everyone is doing sports with any kind of digitally equipped device capable of tracking sports activity.
- The first real world use case of BEAT will be sponsoring sportspersons.
- After the BEAT Blockchain has been established and is running MySports will offer a first BEAT Contract to every sportsperson in the BEAT Ecosystem to reward them for doing sports.
- Just for sharing anonymous activity and health data the sports person will receive BEAT token in exchange.
BEAT relies on Blockchain technology to increase intrinsic motivation by setting binding goals with the help of digital means.
Billions of data points are generated every day in the field of sports and health. Fitness trackers, apps, sports clubs, fitness studios and doctors collect data and store it in many data islands.
Users can store this verified data, e.g. about their health, sports activities or rehabilitation progress, in encrypted form in the BEAT blockchain. This is done via "trusted third parties" such as health apps, smart watches or – more personally – by certified trainers or doctors.
The general approach with decentralized access via the BEAT blockchain means that in the future data from different sources can be stored securely and shared if required.
Medical Research: The BEAT Blockchain will help improving clinical research quality. Blockchain technology could let people offer health records for research, without losing control over them. The BEAT Blockchain will will solve some of health care’s major challenges, including: identity, privacy, data liquidity, care coordination and more.
- Doctors need to solve a major problem and share the problem with relevant data on the BEAT Blockchain.
- Other doctors see the shared data and the need for a solution on the BEAT Blockchain and decide to initiate a medical research study and document the necessary framework on the BEAT Blockchain.
- Together clinics and doctors gather input from worldwide participants and document it on the BEAT Blockchain.
- After enough input has been gathered part of the medical participants join together to finalize the initiated study and share the result on the BEAT Blockchain.
BEAT relies on Blockchain technology to solve a major problem in the healthcare industry.
Vital data is securely networked, whether it comes from hospitals, fitness apps or medical history forms.
Patients retain full data sovereignty and control over who receives what data.
Our Dedication: enable effective health & sports promotion
Over the last 5 years MySports GmbH and its network of strong partners developed a market leading digital ecosystem supporting the management of sport facilities with Magicline 2.0, their interaction with the sportsperson through NoExcuse, their supply chain management with Bedarf.de as well the option to outsource administrative and financial services to Eurofit GmbH relieving our clients to coach and motivate their customers to do more sports. Each year we won the Bodyline Award for the best gym management software in Germany. We are the recognized market leader and the fastest growing company in our field. Our partner network includes leading providers in this industry. Developing an open-source blockchain solution which will change the way health and activity data is handled is simply a logical continuation of our mission.
The Beat Token is a utility which gives the owner access to a certain amount of services regarding health and activity data based on the BEAT Blockchain. We also expect it to be used as voucher within our sports ecosystem, giving you access to goods and services as well as to be listed on secondary token exchanges.
Token Sale Sale 13/03 – 15/05/2018
- 1 Token sold at 0.011 EUR
- Price increase for 1 Token +0.001 EUR per week
- Final price for 1 Token 0.019 EUR
- Tokens created 5,000,000,000
- Tokens for Sale 3,500,000,000
Unsold Tokens will be burned after the end of the Token Sale and might lead to a total supply less than 5 billion BEAT Token.
Exceptional team of 140 employees, 40 rockstar developers, experienced management team and well connected advisors located in the heart of Hamburg, Germany’s second largest city.
For more information please visit
White Paper: https://beat.org/beat_whitepaper.pdf
Author: Tosin David
BTT Profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1180815