Invox Finance is creating a decentralised platform which connects the key stakeholders of the ecosystem; Buyers, sellers and the financers. They are going to be a part of the peer to peer network, which is highly secure and transparent compared to the traditional invoice financing. By creating Dynamic Invoices, this platform enables each entity on the platform to utilise the services offered by the Blockchain technology. There are multiple features of the platform and a few of them are presented below.
- Connecting sellers to the Investors
- Fractionalised Loans
- Lower rate for sellers
- Diversity for Investors
Mechanics & Advantages
- Access: Governing access and the use of the Invox Finance Platform. That is, govern the terms and conditions of the use of the system by each user (i.e. the seller, investor, buyer and any third party service provider).
- Legal: Govern general legal terms and conditions of the relationship, financial terms and conditions and the flow of funds between the seller, the investor, and the buyer, and the settlement of invoices.
- Interaction: Govern the interaction between various parts of the Invox Finance Platform. Namely, the interaction between Dynamic Invoice Smart Contracts, the Loans Smart Contracts and the User Access and Processing Hub.
- Tokens: Tokens minted by smart contracts are easily auditable and transferable. The smart contracts allow for Invox
- Tokens to be used seamlessly inside the platform with sufficient liquidity.
- Transparency: Any interested party, which has permission, can view the terms of the transaction on the blockchain ledger.
- Reduced fraud risk: Smart Contracts, together with invoice verifications, reduce the risk of fraud and manipulation by any one party - Smart Contracts exist on the distributed ledger and therefore cannot be manipulated or interfered with by a single party.
- Reduced counterparty risk: Once the transaction is established between the parties and deployed on the blockchain, the execution of the terms of the smart contract cannot be stopped, interfered with or manipulated.
- Decentralised: Smart Contracts eliminate the risk of trusting the centralised service provider to maintain the integrity of the transaction. The service provider does not have any direct involvement in managing the execution of the terms of the smart contract or the flow of funds between parties.
Use Case: Access: Join the platform as a seller by holding Invox Tokens.
Rewards: Get rewarded in Invox Tokens whenever you verify or pay invoices.
Fees: Invox Tokens are used by sellers and investors to pay their respective fees for access.
Token Type: Utility token
Token Ticker: INVOX
Emission Rate: No new coins will ever be created after the ICO.
Token Network: Ethereum (ERC20)
Distribution: Tokens will be distributed 14 days after the token sale ends.
Token Value: 1 ETH = 10,000 INVOX + any bonuses
Pre-sale Max Cap: 2,941 ETH
Pre-Sale Minimum Buy: ETH 1.0
Max Cap: 20,000 ETH
Main Sale Minimum Buy: ETH 0.1
Price: 1 Invox = 0.0001 ETH
Invoice financing can be the best short-term funding solution, provided that it is used only when the funds are required to smooth periodic cash-flow bumps. Offering businesses a direct interaction platform based on the blockchain technology with the buyers and sellers, they are ready to decentralise the traditional invoice financing model. With the help of new invoice feature, they will create a new system of invoicing based on the Ethereum Smart Contract which allows all the parties to simultaneously update all the information. A charge of 1.1% of the face value will be charged from each seller for the processing and administration fees. Providing all the necessary features on the platform for investors, sellers and buyers, they will be one of the leading platforms for invoice financing in the coming future.
Invox Tokens will entitle its holders to access the Invox Finance Platform through the Trusted Member Program. By participating in the Invox Finance two stage ICO, you will be provided with the opportunity to acquire Invox Tokens at a discount.
Start date: 3/04/18
End date: 16/04/18
Start date: 17/04/18
End date: 19/04/18
Start date: 20/04/18
End date: 29/04/18
Start date: 30/04/18
End date: ICO concludes
- For Sale (Public or Private) - 55%
- Board and Advisors - 20%
- Operational Funds - 20%
- Bounty Program - 5%
Meet the Team
My Profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1576406