CEO of Galaxy eSolutions Ltd, Yuen Wong (left) and MD of Landray, Vincent (right) after signing the MOU agreement.
On Monday 12th of Feburary, 2018, Galaxy eSolutions has signed an MOU (memorandum of understanding) agreement with Landray, a listed company in China, on strategic investment and development.
Both GES and Landray agreed that having this O2O + B2B2C platform will propel GES to become a market leader in the massive preowned and refurbished economy. Landray is also keen to become GES’ stakeholder as such.
Both core management team tossed for the completion of signing and an early success.
MD of Landray (China listed AI, Big Data and Knowledge Management Software Company) (left); CEO of GES (Hybrid Ecommerce Ecosystem); and GES Corporate Advisor, Peter Yu.
Time to get back to work and discuss the steps forward and making things happen.
Landray’s team sharing their successful case studies, including one they did for a printer cartridge recycling business, which also includes AI. They have clients including Alibaba & Huawei.
More about Landray:
Landay is a knowledge management and management solutions company, established in 2001 and listed in 2015. On top of all its clients shown on the attached image, It has a successful case study on developing the O2O + B2B2C platform for a printer cartridge recycling business. They have clients including Alibaba & Huawei.
Landray’s clients Top 500 brands in China
Click here to join our whitelist NOW!
● Landray (Chinese): http://landray.com.cn/index.html
● Landray (English): http://www.landray.com.hk/
● Web: www.galaxy-esolutions.com
● Whitelist: galaxy-esolutions.com/pages/whitelist
● Telegram Chat: t.me/gesico | Announcement: t.me/gesofficial
● Medium: medium.com/@GalaxyeSolution
● Facebook: facebook.com/Galaxy-e-Solutions-1244602885645627
● Twitter: twitter.com/Galaxye_eSol
● Email: firstname.lastname@example.org