VooGlue is excited to announce the start of his Bounty Campaign. Here's your chance to get VooGlue Tokens (VGC) while helping spread the word about an entirely new art ecosystem.

PLATFORM VOOGLUE

The VooGlue platform and "VooGlue App" integrate artists, galleries, museums, art lovers, investors, digital fingerprints "wall artwork", digital media partners, electronic commerce product ecosystems. . The VooGlue app permanently connects physical items (such as painting) to digital media partners (eg video and experience enhancing reality), product associates (eg selling artwork), and physical arts Unable to escape from workpieces and hanging physical walls. From a user point of view, you can access digital partners simply by pointing mobile devices to the physical artwork hanging on the wall.

FEATURES:

NEW AND INNOVATIVE
Enjoy other art and media videos on your mobile device right there on physical artwork. This will enhance your art exhibition experience.

MOBILE AND WEB
A lightweight and intuitive mobile app that can also be accessed from any web browser.

SAVE COSTS
VooGlue can reduce the cost of selling and buying art art from 3.5% to under $ 1!

SAFE
Blockchain technology makes your platform and personal data secure.

QUICK AND EASY TO USE
VooGlue makes trading artwork faster and easier. Each purchase can be completed in seconds.

TOKEN SALES STRUCTURE
There will be a total and limited supply of 55,000,000 VGC. Of that 65% (36 Million VGC) will be listed for sale as part of sales and token sales events. The remaining 35% of tokens will be kept by the company and introduced to the market in various ways, including team compensation, prizes, and other rewards.
1_oq7xBjnaNmPdTwfQ0St3yA.png
Pre-sale
start date January 19 Commencement date of general sale token 1 March
Initial course 1 ETH = 500 VGC
Blockchain Etereum
Standard ERC20

Our Token Token
Token VGC allocation will allocate it to 5 ways.
. 6% Referral Fund
. Individual and market incentive funds 5%
. Founder, Advisory & Team Allocation 6%
. Reserve 18%
. General Allocation 65%

Our Mission
Being the preferred enabola of art ecosystem providers to connect digital media and e-commerce permanently to the realm of physical art.

Vooglue is available not only on the web but also on mobile devices. Offers lightweight and intuitive mobile apps that can also be accessed from any web browser.

With more than half a trillion dollars now invested in over a thousand cryptococcal and block projects.

Art has always been used as a way of describing revolutions, so it is not surprising that artists have themes related to blockcain technology as an inspiration for relevant art in modern advertising.

Here's how VooGlue works:!

1_ubj9Vc3SKqsmttkbBVP8kw.png

The VooGlue business model has four revenue streams: App user fees, content tenant fees, video viewing fees and art sales commissions.

Use of Funds
. VooGlue Business 84%
. ICO costs 16%

1_4Ome_Ayn2wiz_yxdsYCpjw.png1_58Iq8VBRwklP1Cq4fbBrGQ.png
team :
1_NFmG-vs850itEI8fRnSPNw.png
1_4Hq3GTY1UpG2LxCQh0h4Vg.png1_J9l4YWDg9S2sNt-s-M4BgQ.png1_e3smwZ14_VfR4D5ZE0_zGQ.png1_1Qs0JB2wbS2uHMEPjyfxCw.png

BUSINESS VOOGLUE
VooGlue will develop IP software and protection, as we continue to develop our business platform. We will invest additional future improvements and new technologies to capture the biggest wow factor in the market, adding new art forms, such as sculpture and installation, to our digital fingerprint portfolio.

for more information on VOOGLUE please leave the link below:

WEBSITE: http://vooglue.io/

BLOG: https://medium.com/@vooglue

TWITTER: https://twitter.com/VooGluePlatform

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/vooglue/?fref=ts

TELEGRAM: https://t.me/joinchat/FvzOGQ2YZqOI59QeWk_ZhQ

ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2765943.msg28246787#msg28246787

my profile bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1273895